What's in the Graph Reports?
Graph reports can contain one or more graph pages each of which in turn can contain one or more graphs. The graphs themselves can display one or more plots. Each graph has axes, labels, legends and titles that are configured using simple dialogs. Some of the main features are described below :
- 3-dimensional graph type have the added facility of setting the viewing angle by moving slider controls that alter the rotation and elevation angles.
- Easily select and filter the data to be plotted.
- Use the standard report types that are supplied with the software or design your own graph reports by either modifying existing reports or creating completely new ones.
- The size and position of the graph area within a report page can be set either through a dialog or more intuitively by the use of the mouse.
- A graph contains a rich array of attributes each of which can be easily set through the use of a tabbed dialog. Plot data as 2-D line, bar, pie, area and scatter graphs or 3-D bar, pie, scatter and tape graphs. Plot log/lin, log/log or lin/log graphs. These graphs can be plotted in various vertical or horizontal styles.
- Print them out directly to color or monochrome devices or export them in Rich Text Format (RTF). The RTF file can then be imported into other products such as Microsoft Word where it could be combined into a larger document and then printed.
- If required additional data such as page numbers, the current date, sums of field values may be displayed in the header and footer areas using the text boxes combined with report macros. Pictures in all the common formats (gif, jpg, bmp etc) may also be displayed in the footer or header.