Editing Event Parameters
The FaultTree+ in Reliability Workbench Edit Event dialog allows the user to select the event failure model (failure characteristic), name and description.
A table interface is also available for rapid access to and modification of event parameters.
Editing Fault Tree Events Features
- Select from failure model type RATE, FIXED, MTTF, DORMANT, SEQUENTIAL, ET INITIATOR, STANDBY, TIME AT RISK, BINOMIAL, POISSON, RATE/MTTR, WEIBULL, FIXED-PHASED, RATE-PHASED
- Enter name and description
- Select a CCF (common cause failure) model if required.
- Select Logic Mode if True/False logic is applicable
- Select background color if other than default is wanted
- Add the Event to up to 16 Event Groups.
- If Sequencing model is used, then select order of failures for the events.
- Select a generic failure model. Generic failure models are created by the user and may be applied to any basic event.
- Enter notes. Notes are displayed as a tooltip when the cursor is over the event.
- Enter Hyperlink. If selected, this will show up on the fault tree diagram