Isograph has a range of training courses available to help you get started using our software tools. Our open training courses are open to all Isograph users, and take place most months of the year. Our experienced team of trainers encourage a friendly and open atmosphere, where attendees can feel comfortable asking questions and participating in discussions.
Here are some of the key features of our open training courses:
- Isograph will provide training materials.
- Each attendee will be issued a certificate of attendance.
- Isograph will provide lunch and refreshments.
- On-site parking is available.
Tips for booking and attending our open training courses:
- Please read our training schedule carefully and make sure there is a course that will fit with your calendar.
- All training courses are subject to availability, so it’s a good idea to book well in advance!
- Please take the course schedule into account when making travel arrangements, especially if you plan to travel by train or air!
- It is recommended that attendees arrive 15 minutes before the course is due to begin.
- Fees must be paid before the training begins.
For details of upcoming training courses, please take a look at our training schedule.
Fault tree analysis using Isograph’s world leading FaultTree+ software in Reliability Workbench
Using Reliability Workbench‘s integrated environment for FMECA and RBD analysis with Reliability Prediction.
AvSim in Availability Workbench (1 day)
Using Monte Carlo simulation with reliability block diagrams and fault tree diagrams to predict availability and life cycle costs, optimise maintenance plans and spares holdings
Supporting Reliability Centred Maintenance studies and using Monte Carlo simulation to predict life cycle costs, optimise maintenance plans and spares holdings
On-site training courses are also available for larger groups of attendees.