While Isograph’s open training courses are ideal for small groups of attendees, it is often the case that a company will require training for a larger group of engineers. For this reason, Isograph also offers onsite training as a cost-effective solution for large groups of attendees from the same company.
Here are some of the key features of our onsite training:
- The training will be held at a venue arranged by the customer, be it onsite with the customer or at an alternative location.
- Isograph will provide training materials and temporary software licenses. These will be sent to the customer prior to commencement of the training.
- The maximum recommended group size is 10 attendees in order to maximize the benefit to each attendee.
- Each attendee will be issued with a certificate of attendance.
- The customer may choose the starting time for the training.
A company hosting onsite training will need to provide the following:
- A training venue, equipped with PCs or laptops for attendees and a projector for the trainer (the trainer will bring his/her own laptop).
- Trainer expenses, including travel, accommodation and subsistence. An estimate will be included in the initial training quote.
Tips for booking an onsite training course:
- Our trainers are subject to availability, so please enquire well ahead of the desired training dates!
- Please install the software and activate the training licences well ahead of time! Isograph will provide support for this process if required.
- Training fees must be paid before the trainer will make travel arrangements.
Please select one of the links on the left hand side of the page for more details on the course you are interested in.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.