Fault Tree Analysis
in Reliability Workbench
Download Reliability Workbench and access FaultTree+, our powerful fault tree analysis software used in high profile projects at over 1800 sites worldwide.
- Quickly build models using drag and drop and libraries
- Fast and accurate system analysis
- Fully integrated with FMEA, event tree and Markov analysis
- Importance, common cause and confidence analysis all included
- No limit to the number of gates, events and hierarchical levels
- ISO 26262 certified
- Multiple standards support including ARP 4761, IEC 61508, ISO 26262
- Integrated failure data libraries
- Directly link to hazard logs for verification
- Import/export facilities to databases and spreadsheets
Our software has been in continuous development since the 1980s and is the recognized standard for safety and reliability professionals.
Why choose Isograph's FaultTree+?
There are many reasons to choose our powerful FaultTree+ fault tree analysis software – here are
just a few:
Accurately Predict System Reliability
Our powerful minimal cut set generator ensures that dependent fault tree structures are modelled efficiently and accurately. Determine the reliability and availability of complex systems and identify weak points with importance analysis. Read More...
Link to prediction, FMEA, Markov and failure data libraries. Attach to event trees for risk analysis. Read More...
Enterprise Level Safety Analysis
Perform safety analysis at an enterprise level using the Isograph Enterprise Database. Maintain projects and libraries in a security controlled environment Read More...
Contact Sales | Download Free Trial
Why choose Isograph?
Download Free Trial
Other modules in Reliability Workbench
Prediction | Reliability Block Diagram Analysis | FMECA | Event Tree Analysis | Weibull Analysis | Markov Analysis | Reliability Growth | Reliability Allocation | Safety Assessment