While Isograph's open training courses are ideal for small groups of attendees, it is often the case that a company will require training for a larger group of engineers. For this reason, Isograph also offers onsite training as a cost-effective solution for large groups of attendees from the same company.
Here are some of the key features of our onsite training:
- The training will be held at a venue arranged by the customer, be it onsite with the customer or at an alternative location.
- Isograph will provide training materials and temporary software licenses. These will be sent to the customer prior to commencement of the training.
- The maximum recommended group size is 10 attendees in order to maximize the benefit to each attendee.
- Each attendee will be issued with a certificate of attendance.
- The customer may choose the starting time for the training.
A company hosting onsite training will need to provide the following:
- A training venue, equipped with PCs or laptops for attendees and a projector for the trainer (the trainer will bring his/her own laptop).
- Trainer expenses, including travel, accommodation and subsistence. An estimate will be included in the initial training quote.
Tips for booking an onsite training course:
- Our trainers are subject to availability, so please enquire well ahead of the desired training dates!
- Please install the software and activate the training licences well ahead of time! Isograph will provide support for this process if required.
- Training fees must be paid before the trainer will make travel arrangements.
If you need more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.