What’s in Availability Workbench?
Availability Workbench (AWB) is the latest in a line of Isograph products to serve the Reliability and Maintenance community.
AWB integrates updated versions of the AvSim+ (Availability Simulation Software) and RCMCost (Reliability Centered Maintenance) products. These products have been used in industry since 1988. It also includes a brand-new life cycle cost analysis module.
Availability Workbench provides a fully integrated environment for:
- Reliability Centered Maintenance. Developing and maintaining a Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) program to optimize your reliability and maintenance strategy.
- Availability Simulation. Performing full system availability predictions taking into account complex dependencies on spares and other resources.
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis. Performing a Life Cycle Cost Analysis to calculate the expected costs of your system during its lifetime.
- Weibull Analysis. Analyzing historical failure data to model the failure characteristics of equipment.
- SAP Interface. The AWB SAP Interface allows you to transfer data between AWB and SAP.
How can Availability Workbench Help Me?
Availability Workbench can help answer questions such as:
- Is planned maintenance cost effective? How often should it be performed?
- What design improvements are cost and safety effective?
- What is the optimum level of spares to be held on site and at a depot?
- How can labor and equipment usage be improved?
- How can buffers best be employed to maintain capacity?
- How can risk be reduced?
- What are the likely life cycle costs?
- What is the best frequency for performing major overhauls?
- Is predictive maintenance worth doing?
- How do ageing assets affect life cycle costs?
Isograph Availability Workbench has SAP-certified integration with SAP ECC 6.0™
Isograph Availability Workbench is an IBM “Ready For Tivoli” certified solution.