Reliability Workbench is Isograph’s flagship suite of reliability, safety and maintainability software. The software has been in continuous development since the 1980s. It is easy to use and is a great tool for all reliability and maintenance professionals.
You can see the new features included with the latest edition in the Reliability Workbench 11 Video.
Reliability Workbench Key Features
The Reliability Workbench suite includes all the tools you will need to manage your reliability and safety studies:
- FMECA and FMEA
- FaultTree+ Fault Tree Analysis
- Reliability Block Diagram analysis
- Reliability Allocation and Growth
- Event Tree and Markov Analysis
- Weibull Analysis of historical failure data
- Integrated Parts Libraries
- Extensive Reporting Tools
- Import and Export Facilities
- Enterprise class collaboration tools
What can you achieve with Reliability Workbench?
Reliability Workbench allows you to develop projects using one or more of the integrated analysis modules. Using the various modules you can answer questions such as:
- What is the predicted reliability of a system?
- Which are the critical components in my system?
- What maintenance or design changes will improve the system reliability?
- What are the consequences and risks of system failures?
How do the Modules Work Together?
Each of the modules is a powerful application in its own right and can be used independently, but more power is gained by the integration of the modules in to the Reliability Workbench environment.
The modules can dynamically share data for ease and consistency. Users only need to input data once but can use it several times.
|Only “Compatible with Windows® 7″ software has passed Microsoft-designed tests for compatibility and reliability on PC’s running the Windows 7 operating system. “Compatible with Windows 7″ products install without worry and run reliably with Windows 7.|
|Only “Compatible with Windows® 8″ software has passed Microsoft-designed tests for compatibility and reliability on PC’s running the Windows 8 operating system. “Compatible with Windows 8″ products install without worry and run reliably with Windows 8.|
|Windows® is a trademark of the Microsoft group of companies.|
|Reliability Workbench 11.1 has been verified as compatible with Citrix XenApp® 6.5 and is Citrix Ready®.|