Reliability Workbench is Isograph’s flagship suite of reliability, safety and maintainability software. The software has been in continuous development since the 1980s. It is easy to use and is a great tool for all reliability and maintenance professionals.
Reliability Workbench Key Features
The Reliability Workbench suite includes all the tools you will need to manage your reliability and safety studies:
- FMECA and FMEA
- FaultTree+ Fault Tree Analysis
- Reliability Block Diagram analysis
- Reliability Allocation and Growth
- Event Tree and Markov Analysis
- Weibull Analysis of historical failure data
- Integrated Parts Libraries
- Extensive Reporting Tools
- Import and Export Facilities
- Enterprise class collaboration tools
What can you achieve with Reliability Workbench?
Reliability Workbench allows you to develop projects using one or more of the integrated analysis modules. Using the various modules you can answer questions such as:
- What is the predicted reliability of a system?
- Which are the critical components in my system?
- What maintenance or design changes will improve the system reliability?
- What are the consequences and risks of system failures?
How do the Modules Work Together?
Each of the modules is a powerful application in its own right and can be used independently, but more power is gained by the integration of the modules in the application environment.
The modules can dynamically share data for ease and consistency. Users only need to input data once but can use it several times.
Windows 10 Compatibility
Isograph’s Reliability Workbench has been tested and verified as compatible with 64-bit Windows 10 with Internet Explorer 11/Edge and is supported on the Current Branch, Current Branch for Business and the Long Term Servicing Branch