in Reliability Workbench
Download Reliability Workbench and access our comprehensive prediction module. Predict the reliability of electronic and mechanical components using MIL-217, Quanterion 217 Plus, SN29500, IEC 61709, FIDES, Telcordia TR/SR, IEC TR 62380, GJB299C and NSWC
- Quickly build models using drag and drop and libraries
- Import your BOM data with auto-match to component types
- Fully integrated with FMECA and fault tree modules
- Temperature, stress and mission profile plots
- Model PCBs and hybrids
- No limit to the number of components and hierarchical levels
- Parts derating with user-defined models
- Global editing and parameter inheritance
- Automatically calculate pi factors and failure rates at all levels
- Maintainability prediction (e.g. MIL-HDBK-472)
- Import/export facilities to databases and spreadsheets
Our software has been in continuous development since the 1980s and is the recognized standard for safety and reliability professionals.
Why choose Isograph's Prediction Module?
There are many reasons to choose our powerful Prediction module – here are
just a few:
Accurately Predict Equipment Reliability
The prediction module provides you with a powerful visual interface in which you can define or import components and specify the environmental conditions in which they operate. The prediction software automatically carries out the failure rate calculation as defined by the standard and provides you with the results in the form of reports, spreadsheets and plots Read More...
Link to FMEA and FMECA projects, RBDs and fault trees. Append sub-projects and drag and drop individual parts or structures from libraries. Predict mean time to repairs by defining tasks. Attach derating models and identify over-stressed components Read More...
Powerful Report Generator
The Report Generator allows you to select from a range of standard reports or quickly design your own customized reports. You can design your own headers and footers, choose your own fonts, insert your own pictures, sort and filter data, export to Word and pdf files and much more Read More...
Contact Sales | Download Free Trial
Why choose Isograph?
Download Free Trial