in Reliability Workbench
Download Reliability Workbench and access our reliability growth module and analyze the reliability trends in your system
- Quickly build growth models using drag and drop and libraries
- Access your reliability data using our extensive import facilities
- Power Law (including grouped failures) and Crow Discrete models
- Automatic or manual data fitting
- Laplace trend (U) critical value and Chi-squared critical value
- Display data in a variety of plot formats
Our software has been in continuous development since the 1980s and is the recognized standard for safety and reliability professionals.
Using Reliability Growth to Monitor Reliability Improvement
Reliability growth models measure how a system’s reliability changes over time during the testing process. Discovery of system failures leads to system improvements during testing and debugging. Test data is analyzed using a reliability growth model to demonstrate how reliability is improving
Contact Sales | Download Free Trial
Why choose Isograph?
Download Free Trial