Availability Workbench 3.0.17
The new features in Availability Workbench 3.0.17 are:
- The mouse wheel may now be used to vertically shift and zoom in/out on RBD and fault tree diagrams.
- Maximo craft skill ranks are now permitted to have values > 5.
- Maximo grid PMs, job plans and routes are now filtered by tree control selection.
- LCC lifetime cost is now calculated for cost nodes.
- When building individual RCMCost tasks from the Maximo Portal descriptions are now shown as well as Ids in the drop-down lists.
- Maximo Portal crafts are now duplicated as a craft skill to allow for job plans that only specify a craft in the labor resources.
- The Maximo Portal now provides a facility to delete all failure classes that are not attached to assets or work orders in the current project.
- A facility has been added to the Maximo Portal to build a task library in RCMCost from PMs and the associated job plans. Specialized work order oil and gas fields may now be downloaded into the Maximo Portal.
- Specialized work order oil and gas fields may now be downloaded into the Maximo Portal.
- The MAXIMO Portal now contains a facility to remove all PMs that are not attached to locations or assets (associated job plans and routes are also removed). Also unattached crafts may also be removed.
- SAP Portal locations now have their start-up date and creation date downloaded. This allows work orders that are only associated with a location and not an equipment to be analysed for TTF calculations.·
- Ellipse Portal failure causes may now be created from any combination of Part_Code, MSF010 W1 or W2 codes.
- The Grid control filter options now allow a ‘where’ clause to be specified
- The Status tab of the license activation dialog now has an option to show all, active, expired or broken license entitlements.
Availability Workbench 3.0.16
The new features in Availability Workbench 3.0.16 are:
- The MAXIMO Portal is now a fully integrated module of Availability Workbench.
- Multi-site spares are now randomly allocated to sites so that no preference is shown between sites.
- Characteristic values download may now be disabled in the SAP Portal options.
- Cost Center data may now be uploaded for equipments in the SAP Portal.
- A ‘Select Weibull Set’ button has been added to the Failure tab of both RCMCost Causes and AvSim Failure Models. This feature will allow the user to select a Weibull data set from a list of those in the current project and attached libraries.
Availability Workbench 3.0
The new features in Availability Workbench 3.0 are:
- A 64-bit version of Availability Workbench is now available (please note that this version will only run on 64-bit versions of Windows). This version removes the 1.7 GB memory limit imposed by the 32-bit version of the .Net framework.You can use your existing license to run the 64-bit version of Availability Workbench. The 64-version of Availability Workbench uses the SQL Server Compact database engine to provide the reports database. This database engine has a number of differences in its SQL compared with the SQL grammar used by the original Jet database. As a result many of the standard reports have been re-authored to comply with the new SQL grammar.
- The SAP Portal is now fully integrated into AWB as a module. This allows greater flexibility in analyzing SAP data using the project tree control, grid control, plots and reports. SAP data is now stored as part of a project. The standard library facility allows maintenance data froman existing SAP system to be compared with proposed optimizations before upload to SAP.The SAP Portal facility now contains many additional tables originating from SAP such as technical object types, classes, units etcetera.
- Users may now opt to use catalogs B and C as well as 5 for uploading and downloading ‘cause’ data in the SAP portal.
- The speed of export to Excel ‘no match’ has been increased significantly.
- Users may now export to Excel (no match mode) in xlsx format.
- RCMCost spares optimisation calculations have been improved to include predictive maintenance modelling.
- Damage and object part codes are now displayed alongside notification/work order data in the analytics tab of the SAP portal.
- RCMCost spares optimization accuracy has been increased.
- RCMCost spares optimizations may now be performed for multiple identical sites.
- RCMCost and AvSim Project Comparison Cost plots may now be used to show cumulative cost profiles.
- Plugins may now use indices for foreign keys when writing data to a dataset.
- Exception dialog messages now include a stack trace.