Reliability Workbench incorporating FaultTree+ has three Parts Libraries available.
What's in the Parts Libraries?
The Parts Libraries contain many thousands of modern electronic and non-electronic parts and provide a comprehensive source of failure data for users of Isograph’s Reliability Workbench. The libraries have been constructed by electronic and reliability engineers from manufacturers’ datasheets and other sources, or taken directly from existing public sources.
Isograph’s ever-growing Electronic Parts Library currently contains over 90,000 parts and can used in Reliability Workbench to produce system failure data quickly and easily.
The Parts Libraries also contain two existing non-electronic libraries: the NPRD-2016 library for mechanical component failure data and the IAEA-TECDOC-508 library for component reliability data.
What's in the NPRD Library
Reliability Workbench contains two distinct failure data libraries for non-electronic parts. The NPRD-2016 library is directly taken from the information given in the Non-Electronic Parts Reliability Data released by Quanterion Solutions.
It contains failure rate data for many thousands of different mechanical, electro-mechanical and discrete electronic parts and assemblies. The NPRD-2016 parts also include the associated failure modes from FMD-2016. These failure modes will be automatically assigned to newly created FMECA blocks when dragging a part into a project.
As with all of our parts libraries, the data is easy to use within your Reliability Workbench project.
What's in the IAEA Library?
The Parts Libraries contain two distinct failure data libraries for non-electronic parts. The IAEA library has been taken from the International Atomic Energy Agency's document: IAEA-TECDOC-508 Survey of ranges of component reliability data for use in Probabilistic Safety Assessment.
It contains failure rate or availability data for several hundred different types of non-electronic components. Among the component groups are Battery, Bus, Diesel Generator, Inverter, Motor, Pump, Rectifier, Relay, Switch, Transformer, Transmitter and Valve.
As with all of our parts libraries, the data is easy to use within your Reliability Workbench or FaultTree+ project.
What's in the Electronic Parts Library?
The Electronic Parts Library within Reliability Workbench has been created by electronic engineers from a variety of sources including manufacturers' data sheets. The ever-expanding library currently contains data from many thousands of parts from manufacturers across the globe.
The information can be easily searched (using powerful sorting and filtering features) to select the necessary parts. These selected parts can then be dragged and dropped to the desired Reliability Workbench module.
ICs and Semiconductors
- 54/74 Std., LS, ALS, F (FAST), HC, HCT, AC, ACT, AHC, AHCT, FCT, ABT, LVT, LVC, LV, 4000
- Programmable Logic Devices (PLD)
- Memories: DRAM, SRAM, EEPROM, UVPROM
- Microprocessors, Microcontrollers, Digital Signal Processors (DSP)
- GaAs MMIC
- Linear: Op Amps, Buffers, Comparators, Voltage Regulators, Converters
- Transistors: NPN, PNP, Power MOSFET, UJT, HF, HP HF
- Diodes: Switching, Rectifiers, Fast Recovery Rectifiers, Zener
- Resistors: Composition, Film, Chip, Wirewound, Trimmer
- Capacitors: Ceramic, Ceramic Chip, Tantalum, Tantalum Chip, Aluminum Electrolytic, Feed Through
- CDIP, CLCC, PGA, PDIP, SOIC, SOJ, PLCC, SSOP, TSSOP, TVSOP, QFP, TQFP, PQFP, SQFP, QSOP, FP, TO-220, TO-247, TO-263, DO-41, DO-201, SMA, SMB, SOT, etc
- Commercial, Military incl. Estab. Rel., and Rad-Hard
- Texas Instruments with Unitraode and Burr-Brown, Motorola, Fairchild, Maxim, Royal Philips, ST Microcircuits, Intersil, IDT, Cypress, Xilinx, Lattice, Altera, AMD, LTC, Zilog, AMCC, Vishay with Dale and Sprague, Kermet, Ericsson, Semtech, Agilent, Grayhill, Infenite, UTMC, ON Semiconductor, Toshiba, Teledyne, Vitrohm, Murata-Erie, Njr, Littlefuse, Microsemi, WSi, Zetex, Solitron,C&K, SemeLab, Calogic, tfc, CII, Mospec, Anarten with Xinger, Preci-Dip, and more.......
Using the parts libraries
The Parts Libraries are now completely integrated into Reliability Workbench, which makes them even easier to use.
For example, to add a part as a Fault Tree Event all you need to is to select the part and drag & drop it to the desired Event Group in the Fault Tree hierarchy.