ISO 26262 Certification
Our Reliability Workbench FaultTree+ and FMECA modules have been tested and certified by SGS-TÜV as suitable for safety analyses according to ISO26262.
Reliability Workbench 13.0.1
The new features in Reliability Workbench 13.0.1 are:
- Fault tree gates may now be associated with an anchored label. Anchored labels maintain an automatic partition to prevent overlapping with adjacent gates when the tree is automatically re-drawn.
- Fault tree, RBD and Markov diagrams may now be vertically shifted and re-scaled with the mouse wheel.
- Fault tree gates with modularization ‘forced on’ may now have a quantity vote number specified as well as a quantity.
- The user may now select GJB component sub categories when creating derating definitions.
- Grid filter options now include an advanced WHERE clause facility.
- Converting FMECA structures to a fault tree structure now transfers quantities to gates (but not events).
Reliability Workbench 13.0
The new features in Reliability Workbench 13.0 are:
- The FIDES Prediction standard has been added to the Prediction Module.
- Mil217Plus has been upgraded to version 2015.
- The NPRD library has been upgraded to NPRD-2016.
- The FMD 2016 failure modes library has been added to the NPRD parts library. FMECA blocks created from the NPRD library will now also have their failure modes automatically created where appropriate.
- An option has been added to the Event Tree Special Functions menu allowing users to delete all unattached secondary event trees.
- IEC 61508 failure models have been extended to allow for high demand system frequencies (PFH values) to exclude detected failures.
- Text quality for print preview of diagrams in 64-bit versions has been improved.
- Database ‘integer’ import fields may now be matched to ‘double’ application fields.
- Tool tips have been added to list controls in the Grid Layouts dialog (General tab) to identify the field ID.
- Gates and events attached to event tree branches as partial failures are now reported as dependencies in gate and event reports. These dependency calculations for reports may be time-consuming. An option has been added to the Report Options dialog to disable these calculations.
- Weibull eta parameters are now only shown in the fault tree diagram display if non-zero. Also Weibull beta parameters are now shown.
- Conditional failure intensity has been added to RBD and FT time profiles.
- Using the data link form to assign a link between two objects now copies the source description if the target description is blank.
- Data links are now created for failure models when copying fault tree and RBD structures from a library to a project.
- Fault tree modularization has been made more efficient for projects that contain disconnected fault trees.
- The initial load of the parts library has been speeded up.
- Sensitivity calculations may now be performed for IEC 61508 dormancy averaging. This applies when the dormant failure model is set to IEC 61508 in the project options dialog..
- The SN29500 prediction standard has been updated to edition 2015-04.